It answers every
question you could possibly have about what it takes to be successful.
Over 1,100 pages of success secrets from 500 of America's most
successful people of all time.
It took 20 years to
write but you can start learning from
it in the next two minutes.
|Commissioned by Andrew
Carnegie and given personal introductions to the likes of
Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, John D. Rockefeller, Alexander
Graham Bell and hundreds of others, Napoleon Hill's research
and study of successful people made him the best-selling
success author of all time.
Of all of his works, none
have ever matched his landmark The Law of Success in
Sixteen Lessons. First published in 1928, these
sixteen lessons became the world's first comprehensive
philosophy of personal achievement.
In Napoleon Hill's own
words: "The purpose of the Law of Success course is to
enable you to find out how you may become more capable in
your chosen field of work. To this end you will be analyzed
and all of your qualities classified so you may organize
them and make the best possible use of them."
by two U.S. Presidents and countless leaders of business and
industry, it's as powerful and effective today as it was 75
years ago. For dedicated students of success, there is no
This is just the tiniest
portion of what you'll learn from this remarkable
"Encyclopedia of Success:"
Lesson 1 - The Master Mind (128 pages)
The ten weaknesses
that block your success.
- The ONE thing without which you will never enjoy
- The two classes of thought...and why listening to one of
them will guarantee your success.
- The principle of Organized Knowledge - and how you can use
its power to your advantage.
- The truth about your education...and why it makes no
difference to your success.
- What you need to influence other people to co-operate with
- The six qualities that are essential for you to become a
- The secret of turning your knowledge into power.
Lesson 2 - A Definite Chief Aim (68 pages)
The simple nightly
routine that will change your life...without any effort on
- The three steps that are essential to insuring your
- What you are constantly making use of...to your
- The reasons why you literally attract what you wish for.
- The four-step formula that will focus you on what's really
important in your life.
- The one statement that another person MUST tell YOU every
- Why you need to change your friends regularly.
- The one word that you should remind yourself every single
day without fail.
- The desire that you definitely have...yet is completely
the opposite of what you should have.
Lesson 3 - Self Confidence (77 pages)
- The deadly enemy of your progress...which I guarantee that
you are feeling right now.
- Your six basic fears...and how you can extinguish them
from your life for good.
- The two Laws of your heredity...and how they affect your
- Why you have no grounds whatsoever for fearing poverty.
- How your life will be plagued by uncertainty if you let
these two things 'die'.
- Why the worst thing you can do for your children is give
them an 'easy' life.
five-point confidence formula that will guarantee you
- The hidden force inside you that, once unleashed, will
give you unlimited belief in your abilities.
- The law of mental telepathy...and how you can use it to
Lesson 4 - The Habit of Saving (68 pages)
- The Law of Habit...and how you automatically apply it.
- The simple two-step process to increase your earning
- How to think and talk your way to success.
- The two classes of debt...and which one you should avoid
like the plague.
- Why a poverty consciousness will affect your health.
- The two-step process that will get rid of poverty for
- Why you think the wrong way around when you have some
- How saving can lead to success in other areas of your
The shocking truth
about the savings of 98% of people.
- How to assure your financial independence.
Lesson 5 - Initiative and Leadership (76 pages)
- The three assets that all great leaders possess.
- A surprising way that you can get ideas off of the ground
when you don't have any money.
The three keys to
banishing procrastination from your life for good.
- The secret of why you remain underpaid...no matter what
- The two brands of leadership...and which one leads to
- The most important word in the English language.
- How a great soldier's amazing 17-page analysis will change
your views on how to become a leader.
- The only way for you to achieve lasting happiness.
- The chief reason why you don't reach decisions.
- The four Laws that will allow you to build plans for
anything that will guarantee their success.
Lesson 6 - Imagination (82 pages)
- The greatest and most profitable thing that you can do
with your imagination.
- Why you need imagination to guarantee your success.
- The two natures of imagination and how you can use them to
create your future.
- Why your thoughts 'give you away'...and what you can do
- The two main causes of failure.
- "Mob psychology"...and why you should be aware of it.
- Why being an employee can be more profitable than being a
Why you will never
sell yourself to others unless you do this one thing.
- How to use the power of "planting the seed" to your
- How you can turn your great ideas into reality.
- The secret of getting what you want from other people.
- Why the battle for your success is only half-won unless
you do this.
Lesson 7 - Enthusiasm (74 pages)
- The simple procedure that will guarantee you unlimited
- How you can harness your enthusiasm...and use it for
- The principle of Suggestion...and how you can use it to
- Why how you say something is more important than what you
- The three things that you need to harmonize in order to
- How the dangerous law of association can make matters
worse for you than they really are.
- The one thing in the world that gives you real and
- A simple three-step process to develop your enthusiasm.
Why knowledge alone
is not enough for you to be a success.
- How the secret of what you wear has a dramatic impact on
- Why your day-to-day routine can doom you to failure.
- The seven deadly enemies inside your head...and why your
success is measured by how well you do battle with them.
Lesson 8 - Self-Control (76 pages)
The reason why
opportunities pass 9 out of 10 people by.
- The signs of a lack of self-control...and how you can
- Why self-sacrifice is the worse thing you can do for
- The spending habit prophecy from 1928 - and why it has
- The most essential factor in the development of your
- The simple response you can use against criticism.
- The secret of your dominating thoughts.
- The ability that is the outstanding quality of all
- An amazingly simple method of controlling your anger.
- The Law of Retaliation...and the correct way to apply it.
- Why you are really a salesman...and how to use it to
propel your success.
- The secret of converting your enemies into friends.
Lesson 9 - Habit of Doing More Than Paid For (73 pages)
- The two astonishing reasons why you should do more than
you are paid for.
- The secret of being able to work better and longer.
- How the power of the Law of Increasing Returns can
literally explode your success.
- Why the element of love is crucial to your success.
- The two rewards that come directly from doing unselfish
- The secret of establishing an outstanding reputation.
- The surprising truth about being indispensable.
- The amazing Law of Compensation...and how you can use it
to your advantage.
The secret of the
'Pyramiding of Gains'.
Lesson 10 - Pleasing Personality (60 pages)
- The secret to using your personality to attract the right
people into your life.
- The two most important aspects of your personality.
- Why human nature always wants what is always difficult to
- Why you should always make sure that your words fit the
frame of mind of the listener.
- The amazing value of 'you'...and the fatality of 'I'.
The seven major
factors to developing an attractive personality.
- Your most important step in building your character.
- The two staggering benefits to self-suggestion.
- The single thing that you need to express your true
- Why you can never hope to become a prominent
leader...unless you have this one thing.
Lesson 11 - Accurate Thought (80 pages)
- The Law of Evidence...and how you can use it to propel
- Why going against your own interest can work to your
- Why a temporary penalty will turn into a greater reward.
- Why it is crucial to know which facts are important and
relevant to your success.
- The secret of the power of creative thought.
- The two outstanding characteristics of your subconscious
How you can tap into
'infinite intelligence'...and use it to change your life.
- The four major factors that will shape how successful you
- The secret of six key steps you can use to focus your
- The secret passageway to true knowledge...and how you can
reach into it.
- How your thoughts magnetize your entire personality.
Lesson 12 - Concentration (78 pages)
- The two important Laws that will enable you to fully
concentrate your mind.
- The stunning effect that a change in environment can have
on your success.
- The 'radio principle'...and how you can use it to tap into
- The door to your success...and how to find "The Magic Key"
to unlock it.
- The staggeringly simple pledge that will enable you to
spend only ten minutes a day focusing on your future.
- Why thought is organized energy...and how you use its
- The secret of concentrated attention...and how to use it
to manage your time more effectively.
visualization technique that trains your mind to
- The startling hypnotic truth behind the psychology of
Lesson 13 - Co-operation (68 pages)
- How you can use the two forms of co-operation to propel
yourself to unbelievable new heights.
- Why you should aim for success through co-operation rather
- Why the curse of procrastination drives you towards
failure...and how you can get out of it.
- Why the 'psychology of inaction' is the chief reason of
- Your six states of mind that are fatal to continuing
The two forms of
action...and why you are only doing one of them.
- Why you should put as much effort into preparation as
- The three most important factors that give you personal
- The four-step process to extinguish your procrastination
- The three major motivating forces that compel you to act.
Lesson 14 - Failure (52 pages)
- Why failure is only really temporary defeat...and is
usually a blessing in disguise.
The seven shocking
turning points in Napoleon Hill's life...and the surprising
lessons that you can learn from them.
- The entire amazing six page introduction to "Hill's Golden
- Why your failures are just stepping stones on the road to
finding what you truly love.
- Why defeat is a destructive force only when you accept it
- Why you should love your enemies instead of hating
them...by seeing the value of what they are doing for you.
Lesson 15 - Tolerance (42 pages)
- Why you should be aware of the two significant features of
- Why your life is built upon bias and prejudice...and how
you need to re-learn what you previously thought was the
- Why children are more important to business than you
The two things that
are the foundation of enduring success.
- Why you don't have the time to allow intolerance into your
- The lessons from a war built upon a lack of
tolerance...and how you can profit from them.
Lesson 16 - The Golden Rule (68 pages)
- The secret of the Golden Rule...and why it is widely
- The amazing power of your thoughts...and how they affect
- Why you are undoubtedly using your thoughts in a way that
is completely the opposite way you need for success.
- Why you are wrong to believe that the success of a person
should be measured by money alone.
amazing 12-step 'Code of Ethics', which if you live
by...will guarantee your success.
- Why you can never achieve success without happiness.
- The reason why it is essential that you 'guard your
- Why it is critical for you not to hate or be jealous of
- Why it is impossible for you to be negative without having
a corresponding effect on your success.
- How you can directly benefit from the Law of Retaliation.
- The outstanding weakness of the vast majority of
people...and how you can overcome it.
- Why the Law of Compensation will change your luck
Read Napoleon Hill's Introduction to the Law of Success
Testimonials from two U.S.
Presidents, the world's largest
camera maker, Wrigley (as in chewing
gum) and Mr. Woolworth, among many
man who devotes that much
time...must of necessity make
discoveries of great value to
others. I am deeply impressed by
your interpretation of the 'Master
Mind' principles which you have so
clearly described - Woodrow
Wilson, 28th President of the United
now had an opportunity to finish
reading your Law of Success
textbooks and I wish to express my
appreciation of the splendid work
you have done in the organization of
this philosophy...I am happy to have
had the privilege of rendering you
some slight measure of help in the
organization of this splendid course
of "common sense" philosophy. -
William Howard Taft, 27th President
of the United States and the only
person to ever serve as President
and Chief Justice of the Supreme
know that you are doing a world of
good with your Law of Success. I
would not care to set a monetary
value on this training because it
brings to the student qualities
which cannot be measured by money,
alone. - George Eastman, Founder,
Eastman Kodak Camera
Whatever success I may have
attained I owe, entirely, to the
application of your 17 fundamental
principles of the Law of Success.
I believe I have the honor of being
your first student.
William Wrigley, Jr., Founder, The
Wrigley Company, World's largest
manufacturer of chewing gum
applying many of the 17 fundamentals
of Law of Success philosophy we have
built a great chain of successful
stores. I presume it would be of no
exaggeration of fact if I said that
the Woolworth Building might
properly be called a monument to the
soundness of these principles. -
F.W. Woolworth, Founder, Woolworth
More than $100 in
Special Bonuses when you
Original 1937 Version of Think and Grow Rich eBook.
It's the number one success book of all time read by millions
around the world.
Cited by many present day
success teachers as the book that got them started.
This is the original and complete 1937 version reproduced for
eBook readers. Sells everyday for $8.96
Marketing by Joe Vitale is a proven five step
formula for easily creating wealth from the inside out.
This eBook version of the #1 five-star amazon.com rated book
takes the traditional concepts of what you should do both in
business and in life, and turns them completely on their head.
Currently selling at $13.98 at
amazon.com, but yours as a bonus when
you buy the Law of Success today.
The Miracle of Right Thought by Orison Swett Marden
will jolt your thinking --
it's one of those books that's hard to put down after you start
The Midwest Book
Review says "The Miracle Of Right
Thought is a true "self-help" classic." This
special eBook edition sells everyday on our website for $15.77.
The Science of Being Great by Wallace Wattles is
an incredible storehouse of wisdom. Written in 1911 this book
has also been sold under the title How to Be a Genius.
"His is a gentle philosophy which excludes competition and
cheating, and encourages cooperation."
This special eBook edition
sells everyday on our website for $9.95.
Millionaire Mindset Package by Gary Vurnum
lays bare the reasons why some people are
millionaires, whilst others never make it...and how you can
use this knowledge to give yourself a Millionaire Mindset.
selling at www.millionaire-mind.com for $14.97
Bonuses #6, #7, #8,#9
The Law of Success Napoleon Hill recommends that you
read the following four texts. Special eBook versions are
included here as a special bonus.
Emerson - Compensation
From "The Golden Rule", page 34...
"You have noticed frequent reference to Emerson throughout
this course.....the essay on Compensation should be read and
studied at least every three months. Observe, as you read
this essay, that it deals with the same law as that upon which
the Golden Rule is based."
Ralph Waldo Emerson - Spiritual Laws
From "Self-Confidence", page 53...
"The human mind is a marvelous, mysterious piece of
machinery, a fact of which I was reminded a few months ago when
I picked up Emerson's Essays and re-read his essay on Spiritual
Laws. A strange thing happened.
I saw in that essay, which I had read scores of times
previously, much that I had never noticed before. I saw more
in this essay than I had seen during previous readings
because the unfoldment of my mind since the last reading had
prepared me to interpret more."
Elbert Hubbard - A Message To Garcia
From "Enthusiasm", page 4...
"I gave a beggar a dime with the suggestion that he invest
it in a copy of Elbert Hubbard’s Message to Garcia."
Thomas Troward - The Edinburgh
From "The Golden Rule", page 20...
"Judge Troward was the author of
several interesting volumes, among them The Edinburgh Lectures,
which is recommended to all students of
Bonuses #10, #11, #12
Here are three additional classic ebooks of wisdom that will
be a valuable addition to your library.
Kahlil Gibran - The Prophet
Stunning in its simplicity...yet beautiful and to the
point...this book is perhaps one of the greatest works about
spirituality and how to use it to achieve great success in
Charles Haanel - The Master Key
Rumor has it that Bill Gates found an old out-of-print copy of
this book...and uses it as the basis for his success.
Covering everything from how to get wealthy to how to get
healthy, The Master Key System leaves no stone unturned.
When you want to achieve something, The Master Key System
will show you how to get it. For this reason, more and more
people are becoming students of The Master Key System than ever
P.T. Barnum - The Art of Money
These twenty golden rules for making money and attracting
wealth into your life from the Greatest Showman on Earth are
as fresh today as when the were written.
Barnum was a genius who made and lost fortunes...and had an
uncanny ability to turn everything to his advantage. A
long-forgotten classic that you shouldn't miss.
Here's a big
reason why this special eBook edition of The Law of Success has
"extra value" you can't find just anywhere.
Napoleon Hill designed and created The Law of Success
as a study program consisting of 16 lessons. It wasn't designed
to just be read -- like a book. It was meant to be studied and
acted on -- like a course -- a course in success. To that end,
enterprising students of success will appreciate the ability to
print out the lessons separately, and place them in notebooks so
they can mark them up and journal their thoughts and results
over the months and years ahead.
Add to that, c in their own right, and you'll have a
virtual blueprint for achievement.