The Lesser Banishing Ritual of
The Hexagram (BRH)
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram can be performed with
either your pointer finger or a wand.
1. Perform the LBRP, making sure to finish the ritual with the
2. Extend your arms to form a cross and say,
I N R I Then say,
Yod Nun Resh Yod (yode-noon-raysh-yode)
Trace each of these Hebrew letters in the air, from right to left,
as they are pronounced. Visualize them glowing in the same blue
light as the pentagrams in the LBRP.
3. Extend your arms
into a cross once more and say,
The Sign of Osiris
4. Keep your left arm extended and raise your right arm straight
up so it is pointing to the ceiling. Your fingers should be
together and extended and your palms should face forward. It
should look as if your arms are forming the letter "L." Look over
your left shoulder and say,
L, the Sign of
the Mourning of Isis
5. Raise both of your arms, palms forward, to form the letter "v."
The angle between them should be about 60 degrees. Tilt your head
back and say,
V; the Sign of Typhon and Apophis
6. Cross your arms on your chest to form the letter "X," with your
palms facing you. Bow your head and say,
X, the Sign of Osiris
7. Now form each letter with your arms as it is pronounced, 1. V
X. Then extend your arms to form the Osiris Slain position (cross)
8. Keep your arms extended and say,
After a moment,
fold your arms on your chest (form an "X" again) and continue,
9. Now extend your arms to form a cross again and, as you say the
following oration, slowly start to raise them up to the "V"
position, while gradually tilting your head back:
mighty Mother, Scorpio, Apophis, Destroyer, Sol, Osiris, Slain,
and Risen, Isis, Apophis, Osiris
Then strongly vibrate
IAO (ee-ah-oh) Your head should be
tilted back completely by now and your arms should be in the shape
of a "v."
aware of a glowing white brilliance above you and say,
Let the Divine
10. Slowly lower your arms to form an "X" on your chest again and,
as you do so, feel the Divine Light descending through your body.
Let it energize you for a few moments.
11. Walk to the east of your circle and trace the banishing
hexagram of Fire in a flaming gold light with your finger or wand,
over your still shining blue pentagram.
(Note: The hexagrams are not attributed to the placement of the
elements in the four quarters, but rather to the zodiacal
placement of each element.
Therefore, for this ritual, Fire is in the East, Earth is in the
South, Air is in the West, and Water is in the North.) Then charge
your hexagram the same way you charged the pentagrams in the LBRP,
this time vibrating ARARITA (ah-rah-ree-tah)
12. Walk to the south of your circle, tracing a white line in the
air like in the LBRP. Trace the banishing hexagram of Earth with
your finger or wand and charge this hexagram, vibrating
13. Walk to the west of your circle, tracing the line of white.
Trace the banishing hexagram of Air, and charge it as before,
vibrating ARARITA (ah-rah-ree-tah)
14. Walk to the north of your circle, still tracing the line of
white in the air.
Trace the banishing hexagram of Water, and charge it, once again
vibrating ARARITA (ah-rah-ree-tah)
15. Complete your circle by carrying the light to the east again.
Around you should be your four pentagrams and four hexagrams, with
the latter superimposed over the former, blazing in their
respective colors of blue and gold at the four quarters of your
circle. Contemplate their presence.
16. To close this rite, you can either repeat the Analysis of the
Keyword (steps 1-10) or perform the Kabbalistic Cross again. If
you are about to perform some type of magic, I recommend you do
the Analysis again, as the Divine Light can aid you in your
In this ritual, instead of vibrating four different names of power
to charge the hexagrams, one word, "Ararita," was used. This is an
abbreviation for the Hebrew phrase, "One is His beginning. One is
His individuality. His permutation is One."
The importance of the above two rituals cannot be overstressed. To
practice evocations, or any other type of ceremonial magic, you
have to come into contact with pure and Divine energies. The
banishing rituals consecrate your work area and make it a holy
place where these energies can descend upon you. These rituals
also have to be performed after your magical work is done, to make
sure any forces that were invoked or evoked are effectively
If you like this site
please make some clicks below to
support this site. Thanks!