1. Never feel that you must justify your actions to anyone.
Consequently be prepared to bear witness to the consequences of
2. The use or abuse of your power is entirely up to you. Live with
3. It is never wise to harm an innocent. If however the victim of
your wrath IS guilty then hex as you will.
4. Sorcerers who act like bullies shall eventually draw the
attentions of other Sorcerers. If you act like a bully then be
prepared for battle from other Sorcerers!
5. There is no karma. You are subject to only what you can bear
the brunt of.
6. Treat all Spirits with respect due their status.
7. Treat all fellow Sorcerers with respect due their status which
is also a result of their personal actions.
8. Be not hasty to judge another Sorcerer on his/her most recent
actions alone! Consider his/her whole career in total before
9. Live for today, plan for tomorrow, and never forget the lessons
you learned yesterday.
10. Choose a specialty and stick with it! No one can learn it all
in one lifetime.
11. Balance thyself in ALL things!
12. Live today as if it will be your last!
13. Periods of rest, relaxation and introspection are worth more
than platinum and diamonds.
14. Speak not into the ears of a fool for he will surely despise
15. Sorcery is a path of research, practice and refinement. In
other words: DO - THINK - DO IT AGAIN!
16. Adeptship is a ten thousand mile journey on foot which always
begins with the first step.
17. Creation is a god-like act - behave accordingly.
18. When in doubt perform a divination.
19. Summon nothing which you cannot banish!
20. Learning knowledge is akin to finding a diamond in the rough;
wisdom is the experience to know how to polish it.
21. Persuasion is an art best cultivated by an adventurous soul;
22. Leave a legacy behind once you've gone on for other Sorcerer
to learn from.
Brother Moloch 969